FROST ON MY WINDOWS and ABSTRACT REFLECTIONS: I am currently offering images from my Frost on My Windows and my Abstract Reflections series as wall art. The images range in size from 8”x8” to 40”x60” in four different mounting formats. The thumbnails shown on the “Shop” page are much reduced in size from my print-ready image files, which can be as large as 400+MB. [CLICK THE BACK BUTTON TO RETURN TO THE “SHOP” PAGE.]
Browse through the images, click on them to open the full image page, and click on the image again for a larger version to view. (Click anywhere on the page to exit that larger image) Once you have decided which images you want to purchase, choose the mounting/framing options and the sizes you want, click on those, and add to your cart. Then go to your shopping cart, review, and submit your order and you will be taken to a PayPal site where you can use any type of credit or debit cardto make the payment.
If your order will be shipped to a contiguous US states address you will receive confirmation of your order via email and then a notice once your items have shipped. For Hawaii, Alaska and any other International address, a two-step process is required. Follow the steps above, and after you place your order, your shipping charges will be calculated, and you will be invoiced via PayPal for shipping. Once you pay those charges, your order will be confirmed.
The THREE FOUR MOUNTING OPTIONS are:
– Canvas Wraps. The thickness of the wooden frame over which the canvas is stretched is either .75”, 1.5” or 2.5” depending upon the size of the print. I do not crop my images so the “wrap” around the frame is a mirror image of the edge of the print. A luster finish is applied to the fine art canvas. The back is covered with black paper, bumpers at the bottom, and a saw-tooth hanger is attached, or two saw-toothed hangers are attached for larger prints. (see the top three images below) Canvas wraps are non-reflective and are lighter in weight than other options, so very large prints are relatively easy to handle.
– Framed Prints. All framed prints are printed on metallic paper, mounted on foam board and framed behind .25” thick acrylic, in a simple black wood frame with a single white mat approximately 2” wide. The size of wall art you choose is the size of the print, and the framed size will be about 2” to 4” wider and 2” to 4” higher. The width of the black frame varies from .75” for prints less than 16” in one dimension, to 1.125” width for larger sizes. Framed prints are finished on the back with a wire hanger, bumpers and black paper backing. The acrylic in front of the image provides protection and is reflective. I do not use non-reflective acrylic as it tends to dull the image. (see the middle three images below)
– Acrylic. The image is printed on metallic paper and permanently face mounted to .25” thick acrylic. The edges of the acrylic are hand sanded. The print is backed with DiBond for rigidity, and French cleat hanging hardware is included. The acrylic is reflective and proper lighting should be considered. I do not use non-reflective acrylic as it tends to dull the image. Acrylic prints are heavy and require securely attaching the French Cleat hardware to your wall. The French Cleat must be attached to the wall properly to insure the image hangs level. For those not familiar with a French Cleat hanging system, I highly recommend you do some internet searches to fully understand what is expected of you when hanging these heavy acrylic images. (see the bottom four images below)
– Metal Prints. A digital image is printed directly onto metal by infusing dyes directly onto specially coated aluminum sheets, creating brilliant and impressive prints. Colors are vibrant and they display impressive radiance. Their waterproof, scratch-resistant surface makes them hygienic and durable. These Flush Mount Metal Frames are 1-1/4″ deep (1-5/16″ including the MetalPrint), are lightweight yet lend a substantial feel to the display and come with a wire hanger securely attached to the back. My signature is on the front (unless you specifically request there be no signature on the front) and a sticker with pertinent information is mailed to you for affixing to the back. See the example images below.
ARCHIVAL QUALITY: The papers used in printing include such premium papers as the Kodak Endura and Moab Slickrock lines, both acid free and archival. The inks used in printing are proprietary, acid free and rated archival. The matting used is acid free and non-yellowing. The acrylic used is cast, which is a higher quality than the extruded type.
SPECIAL ORDERS: I have limited the mounting and size options to what I think best suits my images. Some of my images though, can easily be rotated from horizontal to vertical format. Image #1309, for example is shown above in vertical format, and is for sale in horizontal format. If there is something special you want, like an image in a certain orientation, please contact me via email.
PRODUCTION TIMES: We do not carry any stock. When an order comes in, it goes into the production queue. Production times vary from 2-3 days for canvas wrap prints to 8+ days for large acrylic prints.
– Contiguous US. Shipping costs are included in the prices shown. We use two day Fed-Ex or other express delivery service. You will be provided a tracking number once the item has shipped. Orders sent to PO Boxes will be shipped via US Postal Service and may take longer to effect a delivery.
– Hawaii, Alaska and International. Shipping costs will be calculated once the order is received depending upon the size and weight of the wall art you ordered. You will be invoiced separately for these costs. You will be responsible for any duties collected in your destination country.
Images arrive at your address in very secure packaging, and you will need pliers to pull staples and/or scissors to cut tape. Use care when unpacking the images to avoid damaging them!
TAXES: Depending upon your state of residence, sales taxes may be added to the prices shown during the payment process.
RETURN POLICY: If any item is damaged during the shipping process, please contact me, and we will arrange a return/refund/replacement. We are a very small operation, and returns for other reasons are problematic. For example, I have no control over the colors you see on your monitor or smart phone, so the complaint “It’s too blue!” is not easy for me to deal with, unless of course our printing quality control process is at fault. Trying to return a large acrylic print because it is “too heavy” or “too reflective” is also problematic, as acrylic prints are very heavy and the acrylic is highly reflective. Nonetheless, I do want you to be happy with your wall display, so contact me if you have any problems or concerns.
[CLICK THE BACK BUTTON TO RETURN TO THE “SHOP” PAGE.]